Ways to Give
- One-time donations: Your gifts make a difference!
- Monthly Donations: Make an impact year-round.
Questions about monthly or quarterly commitments to ACP.
Q: Once I’ve made an online gift, how can I make changes to my account (i.e. change amount, change my credit card number)?
A: It’s so easy! Please just call us! If we receive your change prior to the month’s processing deadline we can make the change effective for that month. If not, it’ll take effect the next month.
Q: What if I need to stop giving. Can I stop whenever I want?
A. Of course! Just let us know. Your cancellation will take place the same month, or the following month, depending upon when we receive your call.
Q: Will I receive verification of my donations for tax purposes?
A: Yes! All monthly donors receive an annual statement reflecting the prior year’s total contributions. This statement is usually mailed in January.
Q: When will my credit card first be charged?
A: Monthly charges occur once per month. Your first online gift will be charged to your card on the date that your transaction is made, and subsequently on the first of each month.
- Memorials or Honor: An announcement of your donation made in honor or memory of loved ones will be sent to the honoree or family upon receipt of the donation. Just include the required information on your donation form.
- Leave a legacy gift through a bequests or wills: We are happy to hear about your plans!
- Transferring Stock? We can help. Please call (704) 343-3790.
- Prefer to give by phone? Please call us at (704) 343-3790.
- Prefer to mail your gift: Please send to A Child’s Place,6800 St Peters Lane, Charlotte, NC 28105.
**Matching Gift Organizations are subject to change. Please contact your company HR representative to ensure they recognize Matching Gifts**