IMPACT OF COVID-19 – SPECIFIC NEEDS:
- Accommodations: Help us raise $13,300! This will help us place 38 of our highest risk families in a motel room for a week. (The average cost to stay in a basic motel room is $350.00/week.
- Food: While CMS is providing much appreciated free breakfast and lunch meals during the school closures, at risk kids still need dinner every night – and food on the weekends. Through our partnerships with food vendors and distributors, $150.00 worth of groceries will provide 3 meals a day, for one week for a family of 3. Our goal is to provide food subsidies to 100 families, with a commitment to raise $15,000.
- Gift Cards to Food Lion & Walmart (for families to purchase non-perishable foods & emergency items we don’t have in office). No eGift cards please!
- Cleaning Supplies (Disinfecting wipes, all-purpose cleaner, scrub sponges, rubber gloves, paper towels ect.)
- Hand sanitizer bottles or wipes